- Matrix metalloproteinases and the regulation of tissue remodeling. Nature Reviews Molecular Cell Biology (2007) 8, 221-233.
- Targeting and mimicking collagens via triple helical peptide assembly. Current Opinion in Chemical Biology (2013) more info
- Collagenase unwinds triple-helical collagen prior to peptide bond hydrolysis. EMBO Journal (2004) 23, 3020-3030.
- Targeting collagen strands by photo-triggered triple-helix hybridization. Proceedings of the National Academy of Science of the United States of America (2012) more info
- In situ imaging of tissue remodeling with collagen hybridizing peptides. ACS Nano (2017) (open access) more info
- Molecular level detection and localization of mechanical damage in collagen enabled by collagen hybridizing peptides. Nature Communications (2017) (open access) more info
- Molecular assessment of collagen denaturation in decellularized tissues using a collagen hybridizing peptide. Acta Biomaterialia (2017) (open access) more info
- Direct detection of collagenous proteins by fluorescently labeled collagen mimetic peptides. Bioconjugate Chemistry (2013) more info